Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite movie and what makes it so special?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite movie is "The Shawshank Redemption." I know it's a classic, but there's just something about the story of hope and redemption that really resonates with me. The characters are so well-developed, and the story is both heartbreaking and uplifting. I love how it shows that even in the darkest of times, there's always hope for a better future.
What's your favorite movie and what makes it so special?

Naruto is one of the shows I enjoyed watching while growing up. Though its a Japanese anime, but it taught me so much about having dreams and never giving up on does dreams even when others say it's not possible.

I think that I have said it many times on DH, my favorite movie is the Harry Potter series, no year will pass by without me watching them over and over again. Another one that comes close is The fast and furious series, which I'm patiently waiting for one the next one will be out.

I cannot choose a single movie but I can share the favorite genre which is comedy and I do prefer to watch comedy movies that makes me laugh

"3 Idiots" is the movie I love the most. Starring in the Hindi film is Amir Khan, a well-known Bollywood actor. This is story of 3 friends who live in a hostel and pursue college. There are many memorable scenes in this comedic film.

"3 Idiots" is the movie I love the most. Starring in the Hindi film is Amir Khan, a well-known Bollywood actor. This is story of 3 friends who live in a hostel and pursue college. There are many memorable scenes in this comedic film.
Ooh! This movie show brings back a lot of memories! I could remember watching it when I was a kid and I loved every bit of it so much. I saw Amir Khan in a recent movie and he has gotten so old now. Makes me feel old too, lol

Twilight is my favorite movie. I have seen all the parts many times and I am ready to watch them again. As for me, I love this movie because it is unique. There are no more vampire movies that are made as cool and with such cool actors

I think for me John wick is my favorite movie it it because keenu Reeves the actor was very smart and it fit the fiction

Back