Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite hobby and why do you enjoy it?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite hobby is playing the guitar. I've been playing for about five years now, and I absolutely love it. There's something about creating music and expressing myself through song that really resonates with me. I enjoy it because it's a great way to relax and unwind, and it's also a fun way to challenge myself and improve my skills. I love playing for friends and family, and even occasionally writing my own songs.

Looking at it closely, I don't have a favorite hobby. All hobbies are carried out by me equally. Sometimes I cycle, other times I watch movies, I also play football or tennis. It's all spread out evenly.

I don't have a favorite hobby, I simply watch movies so as not to get bored when I work, or I watch them when am less busy. I play games when am bored as well, then there are times I read books.

I love playing table tennis. Besides the fact that it is my favorite I always exercise all my body parts whenever I play it.

I like to braid hairstyles. No, I don't see it as a work, I see it as something I enjoy doing.

Back