Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite cookies?

Ray

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Do you like eating cookies? We are in the season of Christmas which a lot of people now buy Christmas cookies. Do you have any favorite Christmas cookies which you love so much? My favourite have always been chocolate chip cookies. I also love oatmeal chocolate chip.

Shortbread. As long as they are bought and not home made

My favourite cookie is a chocolate chip cookie.
You can never go wrong with a chocolate chip cookie.

I have eaten almost every cookie out there but none of them gave me what I needed from a cookie until I ate a particular crackers. I think it was cream crackers that was its name. Since that very day, it is the only cookie I pay money for.

I don't have any favorite cookies. I eat whatever I come across as long it doesn't contain too much sugar. I'm cutting down my sugar intake.

Yes, I like eating cookies. I don't have any specific favorite Christmas cookies, but I enjoy classic ones like gingerbread and sugar cookies. Apart from Christmas cookies, I like the butter cookies that we get here in India. They are yummy!

My go-to favorite cookie has to be an ooey-gooey, fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookie. There's just something incredibly satisfying about biting into those warm, buttery discs loaded with melty pockets of semisweet chocolate. I love when they're baked just until set, with crispy edges giving way to a soft, doughy center.

Shortbread has always been one of my favorites, there was one other one. It's a pity I can't remember the name, it was very popular while growing up. The biscuits is usually in a round can container, the biscuits has different shapes.

Back