Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What's your favorite browser?

Kennedy

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I've used so many browsers over the years since I started surfing the internet. Right now, it's Microsoft Edge that's my favourite browser. Chrome isn't bad either, I use it once in a while.

What's your favorite browser?

Firefox

Though I now use chrome due to the fact that when I had some work done on my computer, they installed it and I can't be bothered to reinstall firefox even though I prefer using it

I have been using Opera GX now since February of 2023 and have not looked back since I started using it. I have had no issues with it and look the fact that things such as Discord and Messenger are built into it as well :)

My favorite has been Firefox for years. I have it both on my desktop computer and on my phone as well. I used to use Chrome, but it uses too many resources and would sometimes slow down my older computers. The only time I use Chrome is if I'm filling out surveys online or if I'm playing Dungeons and Dragons on Roll 20.

When I was only making use of my smartphone to browse the internet, it was opera mini that I used as my favorite browser which wasn't a bad internet browser in my opinion from my experience of using it. Right now, I am making use of only Chrome for assessing any website that I want to which is an excellent browser.

Google Chrome has always been my favorite browser ever since it was released. I use it on all my devices. Whether I'm browsing the internet on my mobile, laptop, desktop, or tablet, it's always Google Chrome that I use.

When it comes to browsing on my mobile device, Google Chrome has been the best app for me. The ability to save some files with ease and the simple interface makes it one of the best browsers that you can lay your hands on. The Brave browser is another one that is good, but I don't like using it.

I have been using Opera GX now since February of 2023 and have not looked back since I started using it. I have had no issues with it and look the fact that things such as Discord and Messenger are built into it as well :)
I could classify it as my favorite browser too. The first feature is that you can upload screenshots from copy-paste and this feature is not available for other browsers. The design is well. It could create more than one GX Profile same as other browsers.

When it comes to browsing on my mobile device, Google Chrome has been the best app for me. The ability to save some files with ease and the simple interface makes it one of the best browsers that you can lay your hands on. The Brave browser is another one that is good, but I don't like using it.
I would seem like Google chrome is usually the default browser setting for most android mobile phones. It's iPhone that makes use of Safari as its default browser. I have not used any android mobile phone which doesn't have Google chrome as its default setting browser. Have you seen such?

I used Chrome for a very long time, like many others, but it put a lot of load on my computer and it started to work slower, so now I use Opera GX and I don't regret it at all

I have never had any issues with making use of Google chrome on either my laptop, PC or my laptop. The browser runs very smooth on all my devices. The RAM of all my devices are high which makes it impossible for the browser to slow down when I'm using it or lag as well.

I started using internet through internet explorer, I was using this browser until I discovered Firefox. After I started using Firefox, I never went back to Internet Explorer. I did try using other browsers like Chrome, Opera, etc. but Firefox continued to become my favorite browser. I use Firefox on my mobile phone as well as on my computer.

I can still remember back in the days when it was only internet explorer and Mozilla Firefox that we used to browser the internet. I still know some people who makes use of either internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox. I have moved on from them, it's not like they are bad now but it's no longer what I want.

My favorite has been Firefox for years. I have it both on my desktop computer and on my phone as well. I used to use Chrome, but it uses too many resources and would sometimes slow down my older computers. The only time I use Chrome is if I'm filling out surveys online or if I'm playing Dungeons and Dragons on Roll 20.
Why do you need to use Chrome to fill out surveys? I also think that Firefox is much more convenient, but I had a lot of problems when it started to work more slowly due to a large number of tabs, so I only use Opera

The browsing interface of Mozilla Firefox is no longer appealing to me and it's the reason why I have moved on from making use of the browser recently since I have better options that have been able to visually make it convenient for me to make use of those browser.

It was Brave. Then everyone started saying bad things about it.

So I switched back to those safe ones.

It was Brave. Then everyone started saying bad things about it.

So I switched back to those safe ones.
Brave is good because compared to Avast Secure Browser, when you disable your shields in the settings of profile it doesn't show this warning message. I hope they add synchronization with the Uphold account or Gemini account so I no longer rely on Opera Chrome or Edge synchronization for Brave passwords.

For me, my choice would be chrome. This is because it comes with my phone so I don't have to worry about downloading an extra app that would take up more space.

MS Edge is slowly gaining. More and more people are using it.

Edge is not a bad browser at the moment for a regular user. With Nadella as CEO, MS is doing good stuff.

MS Edge is slowly gaining. More and more people are using it.

Edge is not a bad browser at the moment for a regular user. With Nadella as CEO, MS is doing good stuff.
The problem with Microsoft Edge sync is related to an Outlook email. There is a chance that pieces of information sync to this device will slowly. For example, after installing an emulator like Bluestacks or LDPlayer, or having a lot of applications and then if you flash your PC everything is installed from the beginning. Making a lot of Microsoft accounts is still not the ideal solution. Better sync Brave with seed phrase between PC and mobile phone and keep it on a safe place so if you flash your PC, you write your 24 seed phrase with new word or even same for mobile phone you scan the QR code from PC and everything is sync even extensions.

Back