Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite anti virus software?

Ja sa bong

Veteran

Reaction score
My favourite anti virus software is Avast. I've been using it for more than 15 years and never had any disappointment with their services. I trust their anti virus to keep me protected 24/7.

Which anti virus software is the best you have used?

I don’t use an anti virus software, anymore at least. I mainly use Apple devices and I haven’t felt the need to install an anti virus software. My devices seem pretty secure by default.

I don't use any anti virus software in my smartphone. It's on my laptop and PC that I use anti virus software. I make of Windows Defender.

I used to like Malwarebytes, but recently they jacked up the price so I switched to Bitdefender. I have to say so far I am pretty impressed with it. Unless they raise the price's a lot I think Ill stick with them for the foreseeable future :)

McAfee is my favorite antivirus software. It offers comprehensive protection against viruses, malware, and online threats. Its advanced features, real-time scanning, and frequent updates ensure a high level of security for your devices. I find it very trustworthy and user-friendly.

I decided to give Trend Micro a try since there have been good reviews about Japanese security company. I've been impressed so far with using their services.

Currently, I am using 360 Total Security. I have been using this antivirus program for more than 5 years and I am happy with its performance. I have used paid version as well as free version of this anti virus and the free version also works just like the premium version, without any major issues.

It's only Windows Defender antivirus I've used. It's very effective which is why I didn't worry about using any other alternative to guard my PC/laptops against any attack.

I have never used an antivirus before because I had an Apple laptop and the protection there is very reliable from the factory but when I bought a gaming laptop with a Windows system I also installed Avast like you but I am not sure if it is worth it but for security I I'm using it

Bitdefender has been my go-to for years. I have it on basically all my devices.

Always love Kaspersky. Doesn't take too many resources, has a lot of good tools, and its interface is genuinely usable, unlike a lot of the smaller ones that act like you're a child. The best antivirus in my book. The one software I'd say it's worth paying money for.

I have been using Kaspersky anti virus for many years and I really like this anti virus. Compared to other anti virus programs, Kaspersky is cheap but also very effective. I have never used any free anti virus.

AVG. They were bought out by some other firm. I do not remember which. But they had a good firewall and free antivirus.

It is easier to handle, beginner friendly and gave good results.

For comprehensive antivirus protection, my go-to is Bitdefender. Bitdefender's antivirus suite provides robust malware defense, ransomware protection, and web threat prevention across multiple devices. I appreciate its minimal impact on system performance too.

I am using Kaspersky anti virus and I have to say it has served me well. I was on the free version but I had to pay for it because it simply did what it had to do seamlessly. I have never had a virus incident since using Kaspersky.

Avast is one of the most popular antivirus software, but it is not a very cool application and I have heard a lot of bad reviews about it. I use a system antivirus from Windows

Avast is good but at present I am not using any Anti virus as we can use Inbuilt Anti virus to scan and remove all unwanted files

Back