Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your dream Job?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you have a dream job? If yes, what's your dream Job? For me I have always wanted to start a business, but I guess it would also be nice to have a part time job working in an oil plant. This way I can still have time for my personal business as well, and the pay is also pretty decent.

I don't think that anyone dreams of a low-paid job and everyone wants to have their own business. I also have plans to open a business, but if money were not a problem, I would like to dry clean cars. I love cars and I love keeping them clean even more

I don't think that anyone dreams of a low-paid job and everyone wants to have their own business. I also have plans to open a business, but if money were not a problem, I would like to dry clean cars. I love cars and I love keeping them clean even more
I think this is actually a good business. These days it's rare for people to dry clean their own car, they would rather pay people to do it for them.

I want to own a chain of stores that makes me a lot of money per month while controlling hundreds of employees! 😎

I want to own a resort. I think the business is lucrative, but one needs to invest a lot to buy a resort or want to open a school because I always had a passion to teach kids, and at this age, I want to have my own school, but that requires lots of investment.

Yes I do have a dream job and my dream job was to have a great car company which i used to published my cars and its none for sale is just to have a great history that I own or published a car which no one can afford

I want to own a chain of stores that makes me a lot of money per month while controlling hundreds of employees! 😎
Lol that's cool, but what do you plan on selling in these stores though?

Yes I would like a dream job where I only need to go work on the salary day and other days can enjoy at home LOL, don't think these jobs exist

Personal assistant to Tomas Ledin.
I had to research the name after seeing your post. He is a singer and song producer right? Why do you want to be his personal assistant though.

Because he is my celebrity crush and I have loved him for 44 years. I love his music too and he's a decent person.

My job now was not my long dream job. I wanted to become a lawyer; however, we cannot hold our destiny on what it brings to us so I embrace my job happily. Acceptance is the best remedy to ease what was failed in order to move on and face new challenges of the job destined to me.

My job now was not my long dream job. I wanted to become a lawyer; however, we cannot hold our destiny on what it brings to us so I embrace my job happily. Acceptance is the best remedy to ease what was failed in order to move on and face new challenges of the job destined to me.

I agree, it's not easy to achieve your dreams always so it's better to do well with what you have and try to excel in your present job. It's not good to remorse what you could not achieve and not to lose what you have in your hand.

My dream job is the one that I am currently doing. I had always hoped to own an agro business. The dream now is to expand it and make it an integrated farm.

I agree, it's not easy to achieve your dreams always so it's better to do well with what you have and try to excel in your present job. It's not good to remorse what you could not achieve and not to lose what you have in your hand.
There is no other choice except to face the real job destined to me, make it good and move on. I cannot bring back yesterday and becoming a lawyer is not also a guarantee that I will be happy. I am happy with my job.

Back