Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your biggest worry about life?

Roman

Active Contributor

Reaction score
As long as you're alive, life will always bring with it some worries over what you cannot control. What are those things about your life which gives you so much worry? How do you plan on managing them so it doesn't affect your mental health?

probably getting to the end of it, and realising that I've nothing to show for it, or nothing to proved I've lived

I always imagine if I had grandkids, and what I'd tell them about me

I'm glad I don't. not much of a roll model honestly

My biggest worry about life is not having money when I actually want it. let's say my kid demands something and if I am unable to fulfill his wants because of lack of money, that would be my biggest worry. Let' say if my wife wants something and I am unable to give it to her because I do not have money, that would be a biggest worry.

Everyone wants to succeed, they want to be able to have a family of their own in the future and do well for themselves. One thing I fear the most is that I might not be able to achieve this. Sometimes I feel so lost but I know I we definitely overcome.

My biggest worry is developing a health issue where I would need to depend on others. I think that I would rather do myself in than have to depend on anyone.

My biggest worry is developing a health issue where I would need to depend on others. I think that I would rather do myself in than have to depend on anyone.
Euthanasia? Easy escape it seems. But that is also not easy.

My greatest worry though about life is not having enough money to give my kids the luxury I desire to give them. It makes me depressed when I think about it. Reason I am working so hard not to ever stay broke.

Euthanasia? Easy escape it seems. But that is also not easy.

My greatest worry though about life is not having enough money to give my kids the luxury I desire to give them. It makes me depressed when I think about it. Reason I am working so hard not to ever stay broke.
I stopped thinking about it because I think it would be unfair to give children a luxurious life because it would just make them weak. Of course, I would not want to make my children like my parents made me when they could barely pay for their living and decided to have a second child

One of my greatest worries is not living up to my full potential and leaving my dreams unrealized. I have so many goals and ambitions, but the reality is time is finite and there will always be trade-offs.

I'm worried about my young son. Second, I'm worried about my wife. Third, I'm worried about my mom.

My biggest worry right now is that I'm not getting younger anymore. And it seemed like most of the goals that I have planned is not within my reach yet 🥺 I always pray and hope that very soon, situation Will change.

I'm worried about my young son. Second, I'm worried about my wife. Third, I'm worried about my mom.
That's understandable though, as a family man you have to worry about them. I don't have a family of my own yet, so am mostly worried about my mom and who I we definitely end up with to start a family.

My biggest worry is that I will be fired from my job and given a bad recommendation and because of this I will not be able to get a high position anymore and I will have to work for low wages for the rest of my life

My biggest worry is about the source of income after the retirement. I need to search for some business which will help me to become financially stable in old age.

Back