Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your best vacation so far and why

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I believe most of us might have gone for vacation in the past, out of curiosity, amongst all the vacations you have been to, which is your favorite and why? For me though, I have never been on a vacation before and would really love to go for one.

I had very few vacations. The best was probably a tour of Europe, but it didn't last very long. I didn't even visit the sea, and being in different cities every day was not so interesting

I never have a chance to go for a vacation but I have the plan to visit so many destinations which I think I will have a great memories and in terms of going I will like to visit the Asians countries

For me l can really say that l am not a vacation person. When l was still working l used to go out on holidays with my family but ever since l lost the job l ceased going out on vacations because of the financial constraints.

I had very few vacations. The best was probably a tour of Europe, but it didn't last very long. I didn't even visit the sea, and being in different cities every day was not so interesting
That's pretty impressive though, am sure you where still able to visit some other wonderful places.

Every year we travel to a new place within the country, and our best vacation was when we went to the Somnath temple, situated in the state of Gujarat in India. It was great because of the situation near the sea, and we enjoyed a lot of our 5 days there.

Back