Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the worst job you've had?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
It was one of the worst jobs for me because I was an animator and had to stand in an animal costume and hand out leaflets, but it was summer and it was very hot and no one brought me water and I couldn't go shopping and it was like hell for me

The worst job I have ever had is as a private school teacher. I had to teach three subjects across the six classes of the school. Having to write lesson plans alone for that kind of job role would drain you, not to talk of the actual teaching. I had no choice then but not now anymore.

My worst job ever is an hotel job. You will hardly have the time for yourself because you work 6 to 7 days per week. The schedule is in such a way that you can only afford to go home to sleep, and then you wake up and get prepared to resume again. I almost died, never again.

The worse job for me still had it's good side, but I think the worse part about it was that I was literally taking up multiple roles, I was under paid an the other workers refused to play their part. It was when I was working under my previous boss as a photo editor.

The absolute worst job I ever had was working as a door-to-door sales rep selling homeowners overpriced window upgrades and home security systems. Having to aggressively pitch and try to convince people to make expensive purchases they didn't need was soul-crushing. I hated the deceptive, high-pressure tactics and felt like a scammer. The rejection and rude interactions were demoralizing. The inconsistent, commission-only pay made finances stressful too. After a few months of that nightmare, I quit and vowed never to do manipulative sales ever again.

I didn't have many jobs because I'm quite young so I just didn't have time but I was working as a waitress and it was the worst job I've ever had. In general, everything is not so bad, but I had to work more than 12 hours a day and the salary was not what I expected

I don't quit jobs like that and this is only my 2nd job and I'm enjoying it and even 1st job was quite good

The worst job I have ever had was serving restaurant as a cleaner the job quitely so hard because I take multiple responsibilities over there and my salary wasn't enough for me to pay my bills

Back