Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the stupidest reason you had a argue with your friends and never made up again?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I don't have any friends, so I didn't quarrel lightly, but I understand how frivolous reasons can be for quarreling and taking offense at each other for a long time. And the longer it continues, the harder it will be to return the previous relationship.

I have always tried my best to avoid things like this. The moment I see a particular issue would cause trouble, or has already cost one, the best thing I do is to ignore them.

I didn't know that this particular issue will be the reason that I will stop talking to her. I just told her to stop messing up herself with guys and she tagged it that I was jealous of her kind of life. Lol

Back