Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the most unique animal friendship you've heard of

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
The story of Owen the hippopotamus and Mzee the tortoise is one amazing an example. A minor hippo named Owen got swept away from his herd and brought to a wildlife sanctuary in Kenya in 2004 during the Indian Ocean tsunami. There, he made the odd friends and caregiver Mzee, a 130-year-old tortoise. Mzee pulled Owen from his shell and taught him how to cook, bathe, and even go to sleep. The hippopotamus found an alternative parent in the tortoise.Their age difference, size difference, and species difference made their friendship extraordinary. However, they discovered an association and comfort in each other's companionship. Many have been impressed by Owen and Mzee's story, which shows the value of friendship and the ability of animals to build lasting relationships with one another across species.

Do you know any such story about associate of animals?.

I have heard stories about animals who go the extra mile to save humans or their owners. I believe there was a film so time back that talks a true life story of a war dog. Can't really remember the name though.

I have heard stories about animals who go the extra mile to save humans or their owners. I believe there was a film so time back that talks a true life story of a war dog. Can't really remember the name though.
I have heard of a cat being saving the master from food poisoning

I have heard that dogs really saves their owners in such food poisoning and I believed that it could be possible to worth it

I have heard that dogs really saves their owners in such food poisoning and I believed that it could be possible to worth it
Do you mean save them before getting the food poisoning, or is it after they have had food poisoning they looked for ways to save them? I have seen videos where dogs have saved their owners though.

Do you mean save them before getting the food poisoning, or is it after they have had food poisoning they looked for ways to save them? I have seen videos where dogs have saved their owners though.
Actually dogs have the ability to know if the food was poisoned or not in this situation he will never allowed you to eat such foods no matter

Back