Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the most dominant color in your wardrobe?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The most dominant color in my wardrobe is definitely blue! I'm drawn to its versatility and calming effect. From soft pastel shades to rich navy tones, blue is a constant presence in my closet. Whether it's a comfortable pair of jeans, a cozy sweater, or a statement dress, blue is the color that makes me feel confident and at ease. Its timeless appeal and ability to pair well with other colors make it a staple in my wardrobe.

I looked at my wardrobe and realized that the most dominant color there is black! I'm surprised, how is that possible. I was expecting it to be blue because that is supposed to be my favorite color and the color of the club that I support. What a let down 🤦

I looked at my wardrobe and realized that the most dominant color there is black! I'm surprised, how is that possible. I was expecting it to be blue because that is supposed to be my favorite color and the color of the club that I support. What a let down 🤦
Black is also a nice color, though a lot of people tend to look black as a demonic color, or one that is associated with evil. But black is one color that can match any color.

For me, you would mostly see blue clothes on my wardrobe. I have different shades of blue. Navy blue, royal blue, sky blue and any other kinds of blue have their space in my wardrobe.

Blue and Balck are always my favourite colors. I have 90% of my tshirts of blue color.

From sometime I am actually wearing light color clothes but I guess I need to choose colorful clothes now as they do make you feel energized at least externally

I wear light coloured t-shirts in summer as feel cool in them as they don't absorb heat. I have many white colored clothes in my wardrobe.

I have it in white color because I have always loved this color and I prefer this type of clothes. It's a light color, so it's not so hot in the summer, and in the winter I'm almost invisible when it snows because I blend in with the landscape

Back