Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the most delicious street food you've tried?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The most delicious street food I've tried is undoubtedly the mouthwatering tacos al pastor from a small stall. The tender, juicy chicken, marinated in a mix of chili powder, vinegar, and pineapple, was served with a sprinkle of onions, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice. Each bite was a flavor explosion that left me craving more. The aroma, the taste, and the vibrant atmosphere of the street market made it an unforgettable culinary experience!

What's the most delicious street food you've tried?

That would be a local food called akara. It is made from blended beans which are then fried in hot oil. Of course it will be seasoned with salt and other spices. I so much love buying them at nights.

There are a lot of street food out there that I honestly can't even decide which is the best for me. From akara to suya and so on. I think I would go with BBQ cow meat commonly known as suya over here though.

The best experience I had was a hot dog at the local train station. It is prepared by a very old man who has been working at the station for 20 years, but he has not changed the recipe at all and everyone in the city knows this man. He uses very natural products so the taste was great

Back