Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the most calming color for you?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The most calming color for me is light blue. There's something about its soft, serene hue that instantly soothes my mind and soul. It reminds me of a clear sky on a sunny day or the gentle ripples of a peaceful lake. Whenever I'm feeling stressed or overwhelmed, gazing at light blue calms my nerves and transports me to a state of tranquility. Its calming effect is almost palpable, and I feel my worries slowly drifting away like clouds disappearing on a warm breeze.

All types of blue in general exudes this calmness for me. What accentuate it is the fact that my favorite football club has their home kits to be blue in color. Perfect reason!

I think it should be blue as well or maybe white. While is a color people see as pure and holy, so I believe it would be a great help in calming people.

For me it is white. In general, this is my favorite color and I associate it with calm. I try to buy clothes of this color because, in my opinion, this color has much better energy

Back