Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the most breathtaking natural wonder you've seen?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Witnessing the majestic beauty of nathia gali was a truly humbling experience! The sheer force and elegance of the waterfalls, surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, left me awestruck. As I stood at the edge of the Devil's Throat, the roar of the falls reverberated through my entire being. The misty veil rising from the base of the falls created a breathtaking rainbow-colored spectacle, reminding me of the awe-inspiring power and beauty of nature. It was a truly transcendent experience!

What's the most breathtaking natural wonder you've seen?

There is a waterfall in my country that is very very popular among tourist. Almost everybody have gone there and they have wonderful things to say about the waterfall and how it flows. So sometime last year, I went to the place and the way it was described was just the way I saw it. It was an awesome sight to behold.

For me it was during my service year while I was in cross River. We had a program so we went for a small retreat at obudu cattle ranch. It was on a mountain top, and the view was just amazing, especially being so high up.

Back