Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the best way to show appreciation for your friends?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Expressing appreciation to friends can improve relations and make both people happy. Here are some ideas for expressing your gratitude to friends. Never fail to express thanks with words like "I appreciate you" or "thank you." Together, participate in fun activities to spend quality together. Send genuine emails, texts, or letters to demonstrate your worries. Give well-thought-out gifts that symbolize your connection. Sometimes, just listening is the greatest way to express gratitude. Encourage and assist them in pursuing their goals and hobbies. Mark significant occasions and accomplishments in their lives. Together, create new experiences and memories. Be there for them, even in the darkest moments of their lives.

If I send him funny memes, is that considered a sign of appreciation? In my opinion, it is very easy because you have to be open and sincere all the time, then people will understand that you respect your relationship and do not try to hide something

That's true; you have to be sincere with him or her. I always like to appreciate him or her by saying good words so that he or she may know directly that I am pleased by his or her work. I don't believe in giving cards, but definitely sending a message on the phone for appreciation is what I do most of the time.

Off course yes I agreed with your words there are so many ways in which you can express appreciation to your friends and expressing appreciation make a friends relationship more stronger and respective to each other

Depending on what they do, there are so many ways to show appreciation to a friend. You could show them by simply sending them a nice text or card, it could be money, you could also show appreciation by treating them to dinner.

Please try and check up on your friends. It is a very good day to express appreciation to them. Just let them know that you never forget them. Some of us only call out friends when we have needs that we need them to fulfil for us.

I always say thank you to them and some of them were invited at home for a free lunch. My car can occupy four people and others the next day. I give them birthday and Christmas gifts. I am indeed an extravagant person, lol.

Please try and check up on your friends. It is a very good day to express appreciation to them. Just let them know that you never forget them. Some of us only call out friends when we have needs that we need them to fulfil for us.
True, a few weeks back I messaged some of my friends who where pretty close to me back then but haven't talked to each other in awhile. It was really nice checking up on them to be honest.

Back