Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the best thing that happened to you today?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The best thing that happened to me today was getting an unexpected phone call from an old friend I haven't spoken to in years. We used to be inseparable in college but lost touch after graduation as often happens. It was so great to catch up, hear about what's new in their life, and relive some fun memories from our student days. The conversation put a big smile on my face and reminded me to make more of an effort to stay connected with important people, no matter how much time has passed.

I didn't have anything that special today, so the best thing that happened was that I bought myself an ice cream with strawberries. It was quite tasty and I'm glad about it

The best thing that happened to me today was reaching out to my friend and returning the money that he borrowed me. It is a very good feeling knowing you don't owe anyone anymore.

I guess the best thing that has happened to me is the fact that I am alive and healthy. There is no water currently cause they have refused to bring the light, things are pretty slow at the moment as well.

Back