Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the best book you've read recently?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The best book I've read lately is "The Overstory" by Richard Powers. This novel weaves together multiple narratives centered around trees and the people whose lives they profoundly impact. Powers' poetic prose and deep research into the majesty and consciousness of forests make this an unforgettable read. By the end, I felt a deeper kinship with the natural world and a sense of awe at the interconnectedness of all living things. It's a beautifully written, thought-provoking exploration of our relationship with the oldest living beings on Earth. An immersive, perspective-altering literary masterpiece.

I recently read a novel titled 'buried bones' and I have to give it a 10/10 rating. It was hard to put down the novel without wanting to flip to the next page to find out what happens next. It has to do with crime and investigation stuff. The author did well.

I have not read any book recently, but I have read a lot of books in the past that where awesome. One of the best books I have read was fallen crest.

The best book I have read recently was the holy qur'an and it's just my wish

The best book I read recently was The Cafe on the Edge of the World. This is a very wonderful book about the meaning of life and the like, which is described in a very simple and interesting story about a man who got lost on the road

The best book I have read lately is, "The power of positive thinking". It is like one of the best self help books that are around. It seeks to stimulate people to want to think beyond their limitations to produce actions and results that defy expectations and projections.

Back