Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's one goal you'd like to accomplish this year?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
For me.One major goal I'd like to accomplish this year is to finally write and publish my first novel. I've had the story idea floating around in my head for years, but haven't found the motivation or dedicated time to actually get it down on paper. This will be the year I buckle down, develop a solid outline and characters, and commit to writing at least a little bit each day.

My goal this year is to establish a business I have had in mind for sometime now. I've already started taking the necessary steps towards it, I hope that before the end of this year I would have attained it.

I would like to buy a new car but for that I need a higher savings and need to take loan

Besides growing my business to the next level, and also registering my business. Some other things I had in mind was getting a power bank, buying a new ear pod and getting a new phone. So far I have gotten a new power bank and ear pod.

I just got my bachelor's degree, so the next thing I want to accomplish right now is bag a juicy job. A job that will be well paying and will even allow me the time to do some other things for myself.

I wanted to get a promotion at work this year. I have been working for quite a long time and this year I will speak to my superiors for a promotion. I work as a secretary, but I have a lot of responsibilities and I know how everything works, so I want to get a managerial position

I wanted to get a promotion at work this year. I have been working for quite a long time and this year I will speak to my superiors for a promotion. I work as a secretary, but I have a lot of responsibilities and I know how everything works, so I want to get a managerial position
It is good that you know what you want, I hope that you will get a favorable response from them.

My own dire goal is more likely to be accomplished next year than this year. I want to get my own house. I am tired of paying rents year in, and year out.

That goal for purchasing of the motorcycle that l have craved for more than five years now

That goal for purchasing of the motorcycle that l have craved for more than five years now
You can get that on loan/ finance also and pay in EMI but you have to pay lending interest on that.

I am still hoping I can register my business this year, and also get a new phone and laptop. Though right now I do not know how possible all these things will be due to the many expenses I have on ground and keeps popping up.

My first goal is to earn at least $2500 in this financial year from the stock market. Last year, my earnings were $1500. My second goal is to get an electric two-wheeler this year for my son. I wish I might be able to gift him on his birthday.

My first goal is to earn at least $2500 in this financial year from the stock market. Last year, my earnings were $1500. My second goal is to get an electric two-wheeler this year for my son. I wish I might be able to gift him on his birthday.
$2500 in profits? That's a very big amount. From how many years are you investing in stocks?

That's pretty impressive, I also have a goal I want to achieve in forex trading, but at the moment, my current trade is not going to well. Anyways I won't loose hope and still keep trying and see how it will go.

$2500 in profits? That's a very big amount. From how many years are you investing in stocks?

From last three years only I have been trading stocks and I am happy for the profit I made in these years because I have a regular offline job to look after and whatever leisure time I get at my work I spend in it.

I need to achieve so many things but not sure if I will be able to achieve all so I will try to achieve at least $100 per month online earnings

I need to achieve so many things but not sure if I will be able to achieve all so I will try to achieve at least $100 per month online earnings
Wow, $100 is not a bad target to set. You must be combining a lot of online sites to be able to achieve that.

The main goal in this year to accomplish is the purchasing of the new laptop

For me.One major goal I'd like to accomplish this year is to finally write and publish my first novel. I've had the story idea floating around in my head for years, but haven't found the motivation or dedicated time to actually get it down on paper. This will be the year I buckle down, develop a solid outline and characters, and commit to writing at least a little bit each day.
The most important major goal I want to accomplished this so far was just to established my business

Apart from the earnings from the stock market, I am also planning to raise my online income by joining some more good sites. I think PTP sites are not enough to earn. I need to do something else to earn well.

Back