Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What you do not know won’t hurt you

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
What you do not know won’t hurt you. I agree with this. It is better not to know something behind your back than to know it without complete preparation. The feeling sucks when you learn from someone that your beloved betrays you with your best friend. It happened to my co-worker, she never knew about the affair of her boyfriend with her best friend who is also her co-worker. Our boss saw her bf with another but close to her being her best friend. She cried desperately and announced it to the face of the cheater. She wanted to stab her snake friend but the boss called her and the cheater to their office.

The cheater was advised to resign because she gave the office a very bad reputation, beside, she was a probationary employee. My friend filed for a one-week leave and flew to Australia to mend her broken heart. Her ex-boyfriend regretted his venomous betrayal. He was never forgiven. His parents alone disowned him.

They say knowledge is power, but there are times where ignorance can also be a blessing to us. There are certain things I believe we are best not knowing about them.

That is right it is better not to know to avoid heartaches and headaches. Let time discover it after being cheated or whatever and during that time when the wound isn't anymore painful, we will only sigh. It's not easy being cheated but sometimes, we are happy for having learned it earlier before others.

Back