Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What would you do

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Let's say you find yourself in an organization like a church or any other organization besides a business setup, how would you handle people who do not obey the instructions you drop?

Lol I will just focus to drag people's attention and after I will calm holy in other for them to concentrate just simple

Lol I will just focus to drag people's attention and after I will calm holy in other for them to concentrate just simple
Hmm but what if you have done everything to drag their attention, even held meetings to address the issue, but there is still no changes. How do you handle it.

In that case scenario, l would say that one wouldn't be in the position to decide on what they can do next for their businesses especially when the business owners owners are absent on that particular day for that matter.

Hmm but what if you have done everything to drag their attention, even held meetings to address the issue, but there is still no changes. How do you handle it.
Lol I will just walkaway and calm my self down since I try my best in other to do so because I can't just stress my self since they can't just understand

Lol I will just walkaway and calm my self down since I try my best in other to do so because I can't just stress my self since they can't just understand
Hmm true though, there is no need killing yourself over people who do not want to change or are not ready to listen. The best thing would be to work away.

Hmm true though, there is no need killing yourself over people who do not want to change or are not ready to listen. The best thing would be to work away.
Yes is simple as that but some people don't have that simple confidence in other to have waste their time making them by force

You need to attract their attention. You might be a poor and boring speaker therefore, you need to change your strategy by navigating and delving into topics with some jokes for them to pay attention. Use a projector with colorful slides to make to excite their interest to listen to you.

Back