Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What would you do if vampires are real?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Currently we live in a world where some of the scariest things out there are wild animals like snakes, lions and so on. What if we where in a world where vampires exist? From movies and books I have read and watched, vampires are night creatures who are considered more deadly than most of the wild animals out there. They are known for their superhuman speed, strength, and ability to compel others. I think I would choose to be a vampire hunter 😏
Note: don't take these threads seriously, they are just for fun

I will make sure I don't walk around at night, since vampires can't survive the sunlight 😃

I will make sure I don't walk around at night, since vampires can't survive the sunlight 😃
😏 That's true, but you know there are some vampires that can also move during the day, either for a limited time or based on one reason or the other.

As far as I know, they won't bite people just like that. These are not zombies and they are conscious, so if they don't do something bad, they could probably even be friends. Or maybe I just watched Twilight too many times

As far as I know, they won't bite people just like that. These are not zombies and they are conscious, so if they don't do something bad, they could probably even be friends. Or maybe I just watched Twilight too many times
Yea you have a point, they could be some who are friendly but at the same time, thee might also be others who might not be able to control their lust for blood and all that.

Currently we live in a world where some of the scariest things out there are wild animals like snakes, lions and so on. What if we where in a world where vampires exist? From movies and books I have read and watched, vampires are night creatures who are considered more deadly than most of the wild animals out there. They are known for their superhuman speed, strength, and ability to compel others. I think I would choose to be a vampire hunter 😏
Note: don't take these threads seriously, they are just for fun
He he 😀 I thank god I already loose weight I will just choose to be your assistant

Though it is impossible but in case it happens in the real world, humanity may turn all to vampires because once a vampire bites you, you will become one of them. Those armed with God's power may survive. Those in the military may force to burn a village whose residents are all vampires.

Back