Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming What will the first game be that you play in 2024?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
As gamers, we will all have that one game that we will play first when we get into 2024! I know I will.

I more than likely will be playing Fortnite when we get into 2024 as I am enjoying the Fortnite Festival Mode a lot.

What will be the first game you play in 2024?

It'll either be Pokemon GO or a main series Pokemon game. I'm in the middle of completing some game challenges for my Youtube channel, and since the Turok 2 with only melee weapons and bow challenge is impossible I need to start working on a new challenge. I just use Wheel Decide to figure out which game and Pokemon I'm going to use, so I couldn't tell you what game I'm going to play yet. :p I play Pokemon Go daily to at least keep my catching streak going.

Going back to this topic, I said that Fortnite would be my first game to play in 2024 but we are 10 days into 2024 and I have not touched Fortnite at all.

The only game I have been playing is Pet Simulator 99 whilst working and doing other things so that was my first game to play in 2024!

I was very busy in January, so I did not have time for games. I played Elden Ring a couple of days ago. I have heard that they are planning for a sequel and if they actually bring the sequel I will be one of the people buying this game. This weekend I am planning to Play Forza Horizon, or maybe Minecraft.

I have Fortnite, but I'm not a big fan of this game, I spend no more than 5 hours a month playing it, but in the new year I will definitely start with it too, because for some reason there is a certain good atmosphere when I play at night

I am about to bite on Tekken 8 so I think Ill be playing it over the weekend!

giphy.gif

The first game I played this year was Fortnite because I spent a lot of time in this game last year so I decided to start the new year with that game as well and during this period in the game everyone was very funny and we did funny things even with the enemy

The first game I played this year was GTA San Andreas, the modded version though, so I had new cars installed in the game.

I'm really looking forward to finally getting my hands on Starfield when it launches in 2024. As a huge Bethesda fan, I've been eagerly awaiting their ambitious new space RPG for years. Exploring a meticulously crafted galaxy, building my own outposts, and unraveling the mysteries of alien civilizations?

Back