Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What things do people usually say about politicians? Do you agree or disagree with those ideas?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
These days Majority say that Modi is a good Prime minister and he is this and that and because of his India is successful but as per my views he hasn't done much in his 3rd tenure as PM.

What things do people usually say about politicians? Do you agree or disagree with those ideas?

What people usually say about politicians which I agree is they are corrupt. But we are lucky, our Ph President Bongbong Marcos is not a corrupt politician. He does many things that progressed our economy. Our inflation is reduced from 5 percent now it's 2. 1 percent. That's because he invited many investors to invest more in our country. About PM Modi, I do not have any idea about his governance.

That's very good to know and earlier I heard a president ordered open firing on all goons in your country, was that some other president?

That's very good to know and earlier I heard a president ordered open firing on all goons in your country, was that some other president?
That was our former president Duterte. Many drug addicts and drug lords were shoot to kill. There was war on drugs which the people felt satisfied because during the Aquino administration there were many drug related problems in the Philippines. This time police authorities continue shooting those who will resist arrest.

Over here we call politicians a lot of things, ranging from liars to pure evil and so on. To be honest I agree with them, there are very few honest politicians out there, only very few are honest.

Not all politicians are corrupt. BJP is a party which has all the good politicians and they don't do fake promises.

These days Majority say that Modi is a good Prime minister and he is this and that and because of his India is successful but as per my views he hasn't done much in his 3rd tenure as PM.

Lol I have loose interest on politics at all because they always forget from where they started what I mean here is that they don't care to fulfilled their promises they always look upon their future in my nation, so I don't care what people say about them.

Let us also not be judgmental because not all politicians are corrupt. Many are dedicated and committed only a very few are abusive of their power and money. Those below the branches of the national government like the local government are mostly corrupt and high powered.

The general consensus about politicians in my country is that they are very corrupt. I can't agree less because politicians don't mind doing anything to get to that power they desperately desire.

I cannot agree more about the politicians because most people from different countries have a consensus description of a politician which is corrupt. Those kinds of politicians are not anymore affected by how the people describe them. Their concern is to corrupt more and to be more powerful .

Most of the people say that politicians are corrupt, and I partially agree with it because not all the politicians are corrupt. They are mostly liers; they say something when there are elections and forget what they said when the elections are over.

I agree with everything people are saying about them. Most of these politicians are thieves in sheep clothing. They are most liar I have seen and I don't believe in whatever they say. They do more promise and fail in their tenure.

Back