Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What signs do you believe in the most?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I try not to believe in such things because, in my opinion, it has nothing to do with our life, but there are some signs that are difficult for me to ignore. For example, if a fork falls from the table, then you should expect the arrival of guests, and this really happens almost every time, and that's why I simply believe it.

My mother believes in most of these signs, for me not that I don't believe but I just don't put my focus on those things. I believe in everything would work out for my good no matter the sign.

I believed that if your palms are scratching you, you will be given much money from friends or from strangers without demanding anything in return. It has happened to me in several occasions.

Back