Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What role does religion play in the politics of your country?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
It plays a pivotal role at least for the Ruling party and they overly rely on Religion and every time there are elections they demand votes on this basis and they have constructed a temple for them and this is the only thing they have done lol.

What role does religion play in the politics of your country?

Religion in politics these days has been used to carry out their political agendas. They target churches or religious centers with large crowds and try to get them on their side. They twist the beliefs of these people and turn them into supporters.

My country's politics is clearly divided along religious lines. Every religion must be equitably represented in a proposed central government unless people from that religion won't support that candidate or government. I detest that.

My country's politics is clearly divided along religious lines. Every religion must be equitably represented in a proposed central government unless people from that religion won't support that candidate or government. I detest that.
It's so annoying how religion has been dragged into politics. I feel religion was ment to be like a place where we won't worry about things like this, we can just come together and worship

How many religions are in your country? In India we have every religion and people from all classes and caste and has different culture.

Back