Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What really makes you mad?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I don't like a lot of things, but I try to control myself because everyone is different, but when people say the obvious and prove that they are right, it drives me crazy. Do they not have the brains to understand that they are talking nonsense and not to spoil other people's nerves with these disputes

The thing that really makes me mad is when I give a forewarning of an impending danger and I am ignored, then, the same danger I warned about happens. It always gets me mad because I would have to solve something that could have been avoided by just listening to me.

The thing that really makes me mad is when I give a forewarning of an impending danger and I am ignored, then, the same danger I warned about happens. It always gets me mad because I would have to solve something that could have been avoided by just listening to me.
I don't know why, but it makes me happy when someone didn't listen to me and then what I warned about happened. I do not wish harm to that person, but I just understand that after this moment, that person will definitely trust me more

When someone lies to me, without regrets. There are a lot of people who stand their ground even with other unfolding their lies with proof. God knows how they manages to grow that thick skin.

I don't like anyone telling me lies. I hate lies with all my passion. It is always better to tell me the truth instead of finding out that everything that you have been telling me is a lie.

I believe that as an adult, being truthful is better. I also hate people who are jealous and don't stay happy at what others achieve.

When people begin to take my gentility and kindness don't granted. It irks me to the core. I try to be kind and nice to people to the best of my ability, but if I'm pushed to the wall, I will get mad and the person will experience the other side of me.

I don't like anyone telling me lies. I hate lies with all my passion. It is always better to tell me the truth instead of finding out that everything that you have been telling me is a lie.

I believe that as an adult, being truthful is better. I also hate people who are jealous and don't stay happy at what others achieve.
It's also a problem for me because I, like you, wouldn't be angry if someone told me the truth, even if I didn't like it, than they would tell me a lie right in my face and I would know it was a lie.

Injustice and cruelty are what really make my blood boil. Seeing someone taking advantage of or mistreating others, especially those in vulnerable positions, fills me with righteous anger.

Two things really get to me. One is when someone interrupts me when I am talking, don't do that. The other is when I am talking and the person I'm talking to seems uninterested. If it's a guy he might be in trouble. Women though always seem interested in what I have to say. ;)

When someone lies to me, without regrets. There are a lot of people who stand their ground even with other unfolding their lies with proof. God knows how they manages to grow that thick skin.
Like this is really annoying, especially when you know they lied but they still do it directly to your face without any shame or regret. I have so many persons like that around me. I just tend to reduce how much I interact with them.

People not knowing their lane piss me off a lot of times. All those proud and arrogant people will just talk and do things without respect for the feelings of others. Once I have had enough, I would react negatively.

What annoys me the most is when my boss tries to come up with things for me that are not my responsibilities so that I can't just relax when there are no clients. I discussed this with him many times, but he said that if I do not do this, my salary will be reduced and I cannot argue because he is the most important person in our company

I cannot handle loud noise and wherever I am stuck in traffic then I get mad at myself and also at others. I wish something can be done of this traffic situation.

Back