Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What other time would you like to live in?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
We live now in the 21st century and in 2024, but I think many people after watching some historical films would like to live in other times. I would really like to experience how people lived in old Babylon or something in the vicinity of those events

As a woman, I don't think I woukd want to live in any other time line, maybe a few years back before social media, but I wouldn't go that far in history!

I'm not sure if there is any specific time I would be interested in living but I think the time before the use of social media became very rampant the way it is today would be nice for me to live in that time. This is because it means having time associate with people on personal terms unlike what is being done today online.

I am interested in peeking in the past and also the future but I do not want to live in the past and I do not want to live in the future as well. The people I love and caee about are in my present, I do not want to live without them in the past or the future. I want to be here in the current time.

As a woman, I don't think I woukd want to live in any other time line, maybe a few years back before social media, but I wouldn't go that far in history!

The past doesn't have much relevance and what happens in our life which is why most people are not usually interested in anything that have to do with their past but always looking forward to the future. Going far back in time is not something that is advisable because there isn't much for you to learn from that that you have not already know.

I think there is so much to learn from the past, the knowledge we have now are simply built on what people from the past invented or discovered. Imagine a situation where this people had access to more advance technology. I want to learn so much, the mysteries about the pyramid, would like to see great minds how they discovered so many things and the likes.

I would love to live in the Nineteenth to twentieth centuries, where things are relatively cheaper and the income can actually cover all our expenses and still have something to save.

If I could live in a different era, I think I would be most drawn to the 15th and 16th centuries. The explosion of artistic, scientific, and philosophical innovation during that period fascinates me.

I would love to live in the Nineteenth to twentieth centuries, where things are relatively cheaper and the income can actually cover all our expenses and still have something to save.
Imagine if I had the capital I have right now back then, oh wow am pretty sure I would have been able to acquire lots of properties I can generate profit from.

I'm not very interested in history, so I don't know much about life in the past. I would like to try to live in the future, but I think I would not be suitable for that time, so I like to live here and now

I would have wish live in the past centuries I don't care about they lack technology's because almost everything was cheaper rather than 21st century

I would have loved to live in the time when India was rich and Britishers came to India to do business and in the process looted the whole country and then left it divided into 2 parts

Back