Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What movies or series do you recommend for a good mood or an evening out?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
For me, there are almost no films or series that do not relax me, because this is their main mission so that people can relax after a hard day's work and watch an interesting movie. For example, I really like the series Vikings, although there is a tense plot, it is simply incredibly interesting and you just might not notice how the whole series for 45 minutes literally flew by in 5.

When I'm looking for an uplifting, feel-good watch, I always turn to classic comedy series like The Office or Parks and Recreation. The endearing characters and hilarious workplace antics never fail to put me in a cheerful mood. For a fun movie night, I'd recommend the action-comedy film series like the Guardians of the Galaxy or Kingsman movies.

I don't have a specific kind of movie I watch to lighten the mood, I just look for any good movie to watch and am good to go. It could be an action movie, romance, horror, and so on. As long as the plot is solid.

I don't often watch series that would be cool for a good mood, because for some reason most of them are bad, but the films are much cooler. I would recommend comedies and Kevin Hart or thrillers with Statham

Back