Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What kind of meals do you make?

Ray

Active Contributor

Reaction score
How do you like making your meal? Do you like making your food from the scratch or from frozen foods? What do you think about making a full-course meal? How often do you make a full-course meal?

I can not cook to save my life.

Everytime I try, I end up being really ill from the food and either order takeout, or just go hungry

I've tried everything from curries to roasts, to pizza, I just don't have the skill in the kitchen. I can't even cook toast without burning it

We make our food from scratch and frozen.
We don't get a takeaway that often as we'd rather eat homemade food.

Even if I don't know how to cook any other food, but you see jollof rice, I have A1 in cooking it because it's my favourite food. Jollof rice was the first food I learnt how to cook from my mother at the age of 13 years. I can also make fried rice which is also very tasty too.

I really enjoy cooking a variety of meals from scratch using fresh, wholesome ingredients. For weeknight dinners, I tend to make simple but flavorful dishes like stir-fries, grain bowls with roasted veggies, or lighter pastas. On weekends, I'll get more adventurous with heartier braises, homemade pizzas, or baked goods.

It depends, most times I enjoy cooking from scratch, then in a situation where have some frozen ingredients, I don't mind using them.

Back