Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What kind of exercise session do you have?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you have any particular kind of exercise session? How often do you exercise, what kind of exercise session do you have? In my opinion at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise per week, or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity exercise can be perfect for individuals without any major health concerns. You can break down your exercise routine into smaller sessions throughout the week to fit your schedule.

The kind of work out that I like to do is always focused on my arms, abs, legs and shoulders. Any work out drills which do not add to those parts of my body is not going to be of any interest to me. This is why I do a lot of crunches and planks.

I can suggest a well-rounded exercise routine that includes a mix of cardio, strength training, and flexibility exercises. Aim to exercise at least 3-4 times a week, with a combination of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and steady-state cardio sessions, along with strength training exercises that target all major muscle groups. Don't forget to include rest days and stretching exercises to aid in recovery and flexibility!

When it comes to workout or exercise sessions, I don't really have one. I mainly go for morning walks then once in awhile I do a few other workouts. I am also trying to control what I eat as well.

I don't do much rigorous exercises, I have a few that include push-ups, jumping jacks, planks, squats and a few weightlifting workouts.

Back