Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your relationship with your partner's parents?

Ronin

Veteran

Reaction score
I have a pretty good relationship, but we don't see each other very often because they live abroad now. They are there against their own will, but I think that next year they will be able to return and our relations with them will become even better, because they like to spend time with our children

I have a girlfriend. We are just some few months into the relationship and I am yet to meet her parents. I am planing to do do if we can sustain for a year and I believe we would build a cordial relationship with each other.

Actually I am not into it because I am not yet married I am still studying but I will also like to have such great relationship with my partners parents

Am not married, nor do I have a partner at the moment but when I finally do, I am hoping my relationship with her parents would be a good one.

Back