Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your most hidden and deepest secret that you want to share?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My deepest, most hidden secret is that I've always felt like an outsider, even among my closest friends and family. There's a part of me that feels fundamentally different, like I don't quite belong. I've never really shared this with anyone because I'm afraid of being judged or pushed further away. But that gnawing sense of being an outsider looking in has shaped so much of who I am in ways others can't see.

I don't have any secrets right now though, and if I had one, since it's my darkest secret I might not want to share it here. Hehe

If I wanted to share it it will no longer be a secret. I do have some deepest secret though, but I'm not sharing it here and I will probably carry it to the grave with me, haha!

I don't have any secret which I may mention here. Also, it won't be a secret if I reveal it.

My deepest, most hidden secret is that I've always felt like an outsider, even among my closest friends and family. There's a part of me that feels fundamentally different, like I don't quite belong. I've never really shared this with anyone because I'm afraid of being judged or pushed further away. But that gnawing sense of being an outsider looking in has shaped so much of who I am in ways others can't see.

I have had common-law marriages five times without any of my wives knowing

What is your most hidden and deepest secret that you want to

Thank you for opening up and sharing something so personal. Remember that feeling different is often a sign of unique strengths and perspectives that you bring to the world. You are valued and loved just as you are, and I hope you find comfort in knowing that you have a special place in my life and the lives of those who care about you.

My deepest secret is that i feels like I'm not good enough for my friends because when they're with others they talk too much and when they with me they always stay silent i don't know why. that's why i felt like I'm not good at friendship.

And why should I reveal my secrets here? 🤣

Even if I have a secret, I will not share it like that LOL, its not safe

I am asexual and totally uninterested in marriage and relationships.

Back