Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your go-to order at Starbucks?

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
My go-to order at Starbucks is a Caramel Cream Frappuccino or a Cookies and Cream Frappuccino.
I'm not a big coffee drinker so these are perfect for me.

What is your go-to order at Starbucks?

Here's a confession. I've never had anything from Starbucks yet. 🙈 It's just that the price of the coffee there is unreasonable. Here, we can get a cup of great coffee for Rs. 10/- . But in Starbucks, it's Rs. 200/- (excluding tax). If you do the math, it's 20 times more expensive. Are the ingredients used really worth that much amount?

Here's a confession. I've never had anything from Starbucks yet. 🙈 It's just that the price of the coffee there is unreasonable. Here, we can get a cup of great coffee for Rs. 10/- . But in Starbucks, it's Rs. 200/- (excluding tax). If you do the math, it's 20 times more expensive. Are the ingredients used really worth that much amount?
I was thinking that it would be only me who never ordered for anything from Starbucks. It was like none of what they sell appealed to me and that was why I have never cared about buying anything from them. Maybe one day, I'll order coffee from them if they make it.

Over here we do not have Starbucks though so I have never ordered anything there. On a normal day I rarely go to places like this. Since I find going to these places a bit stressful.

To be honest I haven't tried Starbucks till now but when I go I will try their latte first

Back