Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your favourite food to have for pudding?

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
After I've finished my meal in the evening, I like to have something sweet afterwards.
My favourite food to have for pudding is a cookie or a cupcake.

What is your favourite food to have for pudding?

It's something different every week, sometimes warm apple pie, other times rice pudding or sometimes a glass of wine.

Most of the time when I'm done eating food, I don't eat anything else like dessert or something. I'm very okay with the meal unless I still want to eat more or that I'm still hungry. I would prepare fruit salad. I always have fruits in my refrigerator to use for the fruit salad.

Most of all, after eating, I want something very sweet, and not just any kind of liver, but something like juice, which is very sweet. I also like the taste of citrus fruits because they are very contrasting to the taste of food, so then there is a feeling of lightness for some reason that can be used after eating too fatty food, but it is only for me

I have a think against eating anything which is too sweet. This is why I don't do dessert so much or even most of the time because I know how bad my body reacts to it. I can drink freshly made juice which I used my own blender to make or I can drink an apple juice with no sweetener used in making it.

My ultimate weakness is a rich, decadent chocolate lava cake. There's nothing quite like cutting into that perfect little cake to reveal the molten river of chocolate oozing out. Paired with a scoop of premium vanilla ice cream that slowly melts over the warm cake? Pure bliss! The combination of the slightly crisp outer shell giving way to that luscious, gooey chocolate center is seriously swoon-worthy. It's an indulgent way to satisfy my chocolate cravings while also feeling like I'm treating myself to something special.

Though I don't always do this, but most times I usually go for cakes .

I love cupcakes, cakes and pancakes. I always go for sweet things after eating. I love cakes very much and I always take them after my food.

I love cupcakes, cakes and pancakes. I always go for sweet things after eating. I love cakes very much and I always take them after my food.
Hehe I have found another cake lover. I am a huge fan of cakes, cupcakes or the regular cakes, I love eating them. Though I try my best not to buy it always to save money and also for my health.

Hehe I have found another cake lover. I am a huge fan of cakes, cupcakes or the regular cakes, I love eating them. Though I try my best not to buy it always to save money and also for my health.
I love cakes very much. I don't spend much on it because my sister is a baker. I only need to travel and see her, the first gift I got from her will be cake. I don't take it much because of my health too.

I love cakes very much. I don't spend much on it because my sister is a baker. I only need to travel and see her, the first gift I got from her will be cake. I don't take it much because of my health too.
Lol that's so nice. My mom was into baking before, but she was active when I was still small. She also stopped around that time. Back then i saw a lot of pictures of the wedding cakes she made and so on. My sister also bakes cakes now but our oven is faulty so I guess we have to fix that before I can think of eating some free cakes.

Back