Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your favorite video game genre?

Teegold

Veteran

Reaction score
What's your all-time favorite video game genre and why? Are you into racing games, shooting types which are called RPGs or just the calm ones like Tetris and super mario?

For me I usually prefer fantasy and adventure games like legend of Zelda or games like grand theft where you have an open world you can explore and do what you want.

I prefer to play sport games. And just a little bit of adventure games that have a hint of sci-fi in it. That's why my Xbox has Pro Evolution Soccer and FIFA installed as the first games.

I think these days most prefer to use their gun and kill opponents LOL so they do like those fight games

I used to like online shooters like CSGO or Valorant. I still love it, but I spend more time in the racing simulator Asseto Corsa. I am really interested in driving different cars on the most famous tracks in the world

When i play grand theft auto, I usually enjoy driving the fast cars round the city, I guess that's one of the reasons I love the game a lot.

Actually my favorite games genre goes to sport games and Actions games because they have a lot of challenge's compared to others

Back