Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your favorite salad dressing?

Stan

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
I am not a huge salad guy, but when I do make a salad I need a dressing. I have tried so many, but now I feel I only really like one. Kens Creamy Italian. It is just the perfect dressing.

Whats yours?

Creamy Italian is up there but I'm equally happy with old fashioned olive oil and vinegar. Lately I have also been getting Cesar salad dressing.. I guess I don't have a favorite, just good ones! :)

None. Due to my sensory issues, I can't have dressing.

I make use of Avocado cilantro lime mostly because it's my favourite. Oil and vinegar comes as my backup if I can't get Avocado cilantro lime.

For me, it's hard to beat a classic balsamic vinaigrette when it comes to salad dressings. The perfect balance of tangy balsamic vinegar with a fruity olive oil base makes for such a flavorful yet simple dressing. It complements fresh greens beautifully while also adding brightness to heartier salads with ingredients like roasted veggies, nuts, or cheese. Balsamic vinaigrette is versatile too - I often use it as a quick marinade for meats or drizzle it over bread.

Over here we mainly eat salads during the Christmas holidays or when we cook things like fried rice and the likes. Though there are people who prepare it regularly.

Back