Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your favorite part of the day when you feel most alive?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
For me, the whole day is already a pleasure to feel alive, but it never feels like this except at night when everyone is asleep and you can go outside and walk through the empty streets, for me such moments strongly remind me that I need to live here and now and there will be no other moment.

I feel very creative early in the morning. Therefore, I always try to wake up early in the morning. In the morning, after the bathroom chores, I make coffee and boot my laptop and I fee alive, working makes me energetic. I also feel alive in the afternoon especially when I go for the evening walk. I can be with myself when I walk.

I don't have specific time of the day though. The most important thing for me is that I have power supply, good network, then I am good to go for the day. Though the best part of my day is in the night when I am about to rest from a hard day's work.

I don't have specific time of the day though. The most important thing for me is that I have power supply, good network, then I am good to go for the day. Though the best part of my day is in the night when I am about to rest from a hard day's work.
I used to have the best night only because I didn't like what I was doing and I wanted to distract myself from it, but now everything has changed and when I do what I want, on the contrary, I dream that the night will end as soon as possible and I can return to this

I enjoy the morning the most as that is when my energy level is at it's peak.

When someone messes with my morning, that person has messed with my entire day. Between the hours of 6 and 9 is the time I am most refreshed. That's my creative moments. It is the reason why I don't let anything come between me and that time.

It is the mornings for me. I wake up and I decide whether to stand up and begin the day or to sleep some more. On days I don't have much to do, I enjoy the mornings because I wouldn't be in a haste to get up from the bed, what a time to be alive!

For me, the early morning hours are when I feel most energized and alive. There's something invigorating about greeting the dawn with a fresh mind and boundless possibilities for the day ahead.

That is usually in the evening when I am back from work. I get to rest and take part in my favorite activities before I go to bed. Even durum the day I look forward to the evenings.

For me l have the liking of the afternoons time of the day. The catchy about this is when my most favourite food at that time.

For me, early morning is the best part of the day when you can feel the fresh air which make you feel good.

For me its the salary day LOL, I do love to make money and when I get that I do well excited and over the moon

The poster has asked for the part in a day not the day in the month.😅

LOL I guess then it is that part of the day when we get the SMS of salary credited because this is what we work for whole month

For me, the evening is the best period of the day. Because at this time I realize what I managed to do during the day and understand that it was not in vain and soon I will benefit from it. Every evening I am always very excited

For me, the whole day is already a pleasure to feel alive, but it never feels like this except at night when everyone is asleep and you can go outside and walk through the empty streets, for me such moments strongly remind me that I need to live here and now and there will be no other moment.
Actually you are right even for me it never feel like except at night when most of people are asleep I walk through the empty streets watching the stars ✨ ✨ I feel so calm and enjoying the moment

Back