Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your favirite video sharing platform?

Rosemary

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Which video sharing site do you use to consume video content? Which video sharing platform do you use to share your videos? Well, YouTube happens to be my favorite platform to consume videos as well as share videos. YouTube has a vast library of educational, informative as well as entertaining content. There is no better platform like YouTube. I not only watch videos on YouTube but also share long videos as well as short videos. After YouTube, I stagram happens to my second favourite site.

Well, I share videos on multiple platforms and I make money from some platforms. As far as favorite platform to share video is concerned, I would say youtube is the best platform. You can not only earn from your videos through adsense but even though sponsorships. It is a popular site and your video can reach to a lot of people

My favorite video sharing platform is YouTube. The vast library of content from creators all over the world is incredibly valuable and entertaining.

Youtube is the standout and have tons and tons of videos and is like a storehouse of everything so we can find content related to almost everything on youtube

I don't normally watch videos online, unless am looking for something in Particular. I normally make use of YouTube and in other cases tiktok.

I don't think there is any other than Youtube and it's simple the best and the best Google product and is the best search Engine for Video search

A lot are mentioning YouTube, but all the social media platforms can actually shave videos too. I actually prefer them to YouTube, because YouTube tends to consume much more data.

I think the amount of data YouTube consumes depends on the video quality you decide to watch these videos with.

I watch videos more on YouTube. There, you would see well organized videos and tutorials. Seems that reels on Facebook and TikTok are all meant for jokes. That is why I don't bother using then to see videos.

If you are looking for educational videos for learning skills and the likes, the use of YouTube should be the best option. You can also find a little on tiktok if you know what to look for.

YouTube just is a library of sorts for different kinds of video resources. You can have a basic foundation to learn anything you want to on YouTube.

Which video sharing site do you use to consume video content? Which video sharing platform do you use to share your videos? Well, YouTube happens to be my favorite platform to consume videos as well as share videos. YouTube has a vast library of educational, informative as well as entertaining content. There is no better platform like YouTube. I not only watch videos on YouTube but also share long videos as well as short videos. After YouTube, I stagram happens to my second favourite site.
Actually you are right and I agree with your words and I am also fan of YouTube at the same time its my favorite video sharing or streaming sites and I do not enjoy any other the way I enjoy using it because I also share my video contents on how I run my business.

Back