Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your educational qualification?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
I would like you to mention your educational qualifications here on this thread. I have a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. After it, I did a master of business administration (MBA) through correspondence. And I feel it's not of any use to do a professional course through distance education.

I have a Bachelors of Agriculture Degree in Animal Science. I have to say that my degree has helped me as I am practicing in the line of what I spent 5 years to study and I am earning a living with that.

I have completed Master's in Business Administration and I feel I am doing well and would like to get better with time

I have a bachelor's degree in political science, but I would really like to expand and go further in the near future.

It's good to keep thinking about our future and plan and go for the courses, diplomas that can help us do well

I have a bachelor's degree in political science, but I would really like to expand and go further in the near future.

That's quite good to plan further for your future. Are you planning to do post graduation or some professional course.

That's quite good to plan further for your future. Are you planning to do post graduation or some professional course.
I would like to take both. There are some courses I am interested in. Once I get some extra cash I we go for them.

Back