Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your dream?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My dream is to live a life of purpose and meaning, where I can make a positive impact on the world. I envision a future where I can combine my passions for learning, creativity, and connection to inspire and empower others. I dream of a world where everyone has the opportunity to thrive, and I strive to contribute to that vision through my actions and endeavors. Ultimately, my dream is to leave a lasting legacy of love, kindness, and wisdom.

My dream is to live life to the fullest while also remembering that life is short, so I should also try to do good and extend kindness to everyone, if possible. I want people's lives to be impacted by me.

My dream is to get married, have kids and live a long life have a stable source of income and be able to love and take good care of my family.

My dream is my own house. It is also financial independence because money has a great impact on our lives. I would not like to live in a densely populated city and just do what I want. I would like people I love to be around and we could have fun all the time

Back