Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your daily routine?

I guess I’ll go first then… This is what my average day looks like:

I wake up around 10am, eat breakfast, go to the gym, kill some time, eat dinner, then do whatever I like for the rest of the day.

I’m bored of the lifestyle now so I’m really looking forward to starting work next month!

On weekdays I get up around 3:50 AM to get ready for work. I don't really need to get up this early, but my brain won't let me sleep in any later unless I'm very tired. I get up and take a shower, then I eat breakfast. Afterwards I brush my teeth and I chill by browsing Reddit until around 5:07 am. Then I rest my eyes until I get up around 5:20 to make my lunch, then I spray some body spray on myself and use my deodorant before heading out the door to go to work from 6 to 4:30. On weekends I tend to sleep in until around 8 or 9, then I drink something with caffeine to get me motivated. I also tend to watch Youtube videos too and then I eat breakfast. On Fridays I like to get my laundry done so I don't have to worry about it the rest of the weekend. I also get my groceries too, the rest of the weekend I just do whatever.

On weekdays I get up around 3:50 AM to get ready for work. I don't really need to get up this early, but my brain won't let me sleep in any later unless I'm very tired. I get up and take a shower, then I eat breakfast. Afterwards I brush my teeth and I chill by browsing Reddit until around 5:07 am. Then I rest my eyes until I get up around 5:20 to make my lunch, then I spray some body spray on myself and use my deodorant before heading out the door to go to work from 6 to 4:30. On weekends I tend to sleep in until around 8 or 9, then I drink something with caffeine to get me motivated. I also tend to watch Youtube videos too and then I eat breakfast. On Fridays I like to get my laundry done so I don't have to worry about it the rest of the weekend. I also get my groceries too, the rest of the weekend I just do whatever.
5:07am is very specific :p

I wake up 4am daily, make some posts on forums, take my bath, eat, and get set for work. I don't like going late to the office no matter what is holding me back. I would like to come around as early as possible every day.

I try NOT to have a routine because I want my days to have a bit of mystery to them so the only things that are routine are taking my meds and taking care of my cat

I try NOT to have a routine because I want my days to have a bit of mystery to them so the only things that are routine are taking my meds and taking care of my cat

Here is another person that likes cats like I do. Taking care of my cats is one of those must do in the morning that I so much enjoy being part of. If I don't take care of my cats, no other person is going to do so.

My daily routine starts like this ;

Wake up
Pray
Brush my teeth
Workout
Poo and bath
Eat breakfast
Leave for work

It's wake up, get ready for work, go to work, come back from work, rest for one night and repeat the same thing again. This is basically my day's routine every day.

I try to have a routine, but it's difficult for me.
If I have a routine and go off the routine slightly, it'll take me ages to get back into a routine.
Right now, I'm waking up around 7-8 am, feeding my Guinea pig, brushing my teeth, having breakfast, getting some work done and then taking the rest of the day as it comes.

During the weekdays, I wake up at 8 AM, get ready by 9 AM, reach the office by 9:15 AM, come back home by 5:30 PM, take a shower, spend some time browsing forums, listening to music, or watching something on YT, go for dinner at 9:30 PM, call at home and talk to my parents, call my girlfriend and talk to her, we play games together till 1 AM. Then I sleep.

During weekends, it's pretty much the same except during the time I used to be in the office, I wash clothes, iron them, clean my room, organize things, review finances, do grocery shopping, etc.

There is nothing specific about what my daily routine looks like everyday. It's all about waking up in the morning around 6am to 7am. I will pray after waking up and start my morning workout session. After that, I will take my bath, make breakfast, eat and start going to work.

Nothing has changed for me for more than 5 years, because since I entered the university, I have been living a very similar life. It's a rise in the morning, then breakfast. I go to class until about 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Then I have a light snack and go to work. I come home, have dinner and go to bed, and the next day it's been the same for 5 years

I would say that the life in the university is almost the same thing for someone who graduated, living alone and working for one company. It's like the same routine when you look at it closely. The only difference is not going to class for lectures which is replaced with work training sessions.

I wake up at 6, sometimes little early and sometimes little late. After I freshen up, I make coffee and boot my laptop.I work until 11 and in the mean time I drink two more cups of coffee. I earn my lunch at 11 and resume my work at 12. I take a nap for 20 minutes between 2 and 3. In the afternoon I go for a walk.

My today's daily routine was a bit awkward. I woke up around 4am in the morning and had some work which was pressing for me to do it online. I had to do it and round up before 7am. I left my house around 9am and went to market. I'm just coming back right now, it was a very busy day.

I don't have a specific routine for the day though. It mainly depends on my activities for the day. There are days I start my daily work as early as 1am then there are days I am still in bed till 5am. But one thing I always try to do on a daily basis is go for my morning walks.

My daily routine typically involves having to wake up between 6 and 7 to a workout session. After that, I step into my poultry farm and do my rounds for feeding the birds, and getting their medication. After that, breakfast comes. From 9, I have to go for consultation rounds in other farms I manage. That stretches till 12, I come back home, have a nap till 1 and it is time for launch. By 2, I do afternoon rounds on my farm. After that, it is time for online stuffs till bedtime.

My days usually start with a hot shower to wake me up, followed by a nutritious breakfast. After getting ready, I head to work and spend most of the day focused on some online working projects I try to fit in a workout at some point. In the evenings, I wind down by cooking a wholesome dinner, maybe reading for a bit, and getting to bed at a reasonable hour to recharge for the next day.

Back