Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your biggest goal right now

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
We all have goals but there are times were certain goals becomes our main priority. What is your biggest goal at the moment? For me I am hoping to get a new phone and system for my work. My old ones are faulty and it's affecting my work.

My goal is to build my own wind farm that could generate electricity with the help of the wind. It is very difficult, but first of all, I would like to provide my own city with this in order to reduce air pollution. The main goal for me now is to buy vacant land for construction

Yes you are right my biggest goal right now I wish to accomplished was to fulfilled the dream of my guardians to graduate with first class result in my degree so far because I want to make them proud because they serve it

My biggest goal right now is to finish with the skills that I'm currently learning, then go into it in full scale by starting something up instead of waiting for a white collar job.

Back