Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your assessment of this magic?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
For me, magic is real. It cannot be done through the persistence of our vision. It is done by a talented individual. I am also thinking that magicians applied some spells. Their hands, eyes, feet, and their entire body function accordingly. Other viewers say magic is real. Many are also terrified especially on this magic via video that I will share with you here. The young female magician transformed many things unbelievably.
Share with us here your thoughts about the magic via the YouTube link.

For most cases, magic is all about mind games. They play tricks that if you are fast enough you won't even notice, and these tricks takes time for them to be able to practice it. Though there are cases of people who might actually have some sort of power though.

Back