Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the funniest statement ever?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
In my opinion, one of the funniest statements ever is 'I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.' This paradoxical joke always cracks me up because it perfectly captures how people can succumb to irrational logic when arguing or assigning blame. The contradiction between the two parts of the statement is so blatant yet delivered with such a straight face. It's a clever way to poke fun at our human tendency to be unreasonable, while also making you laugh at the sheer absurdity of the line.

One of the funniest statement that I have had people say is 'what will be will be'. That is bollocks to me, because why do I have to sit down and wait for what will be to be? I can as well pull some strings for things to work in my favor.

I don't always tolerate stupid people, but when I do, I'm probably at work.

I don't always tolerate stupid people, but when I do, I'm probably at work.
Ohhh, that's deep. Reminds of the saying: customers are always right, only when they are customers. If I meet you outside and you tell me shit I will not agree.

I don't normally take notes about things like this though, so I can't really say the funniest statement I have said before.

The funniest statement to me is always "I can explain". And most times when you listen to the explanation they want to give, it is always bollocks and irrational.

Back