Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the funniest joke you've been told that you still think about to this day?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
One joke that still makes me laugh every time I think about it is: Why can't a bicycle stand up by itself? Because it's two-tired! I first heard it from my corny dad when I was a kid, and the silly pun had me doubled over laughing. To this day, whenever I see a bike leaning against something, that joke pops into my head and cracks me up. It's so dumb and obvious, but there's just something about a good pun that tickles my funny bone.

What is the funniest joke you've been told that you still think about to this day?

I can't really remember though, cause I don't really take notes about this kind of things.

A husband once asked his wife after he got home why she didn't clean the house when she was at home all day. The wife replied by asking the husband why the husband is not rich when he works all day! That was funny to me.

Back