Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the essence of beauty?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
The essence of beauty is a captivating concept that transcends physical appearance. Beauty can be found in kindness, authenticity, compassion, and inner strength. It is about the way someone's eyes light up when they talk about something they love, the warmth of a gentle smile, or the grace with which with someone carries themselves. True beauty shines from within and radiates through actions, words, and the way one treats others. Most people prefer beauty from within. What do you think is the essence of beauty?

Last edited:
These days people tend to classify beauty as only the physical appearance, but like you said it's more than that. Your character and behavior is also part of your ethics.

Inner beauty is what most people are after of and I also agree on them. The physical appearance sometimes tricky and it could break one's peace of mind.

A person could be pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside. So it's best to have a balance of both.

Beauty in the inside is what we are after of a person. It is the true character we like and fall in love for someone. There are also people who are both beautiful inside and out.

The essence of beauty is not only the physical aspect. Inner peace, kindness, compassion and being real are other forms of beauty.

You can be beautiful in facial look but you have a dark heart, that isn't beauty. Beauty is when someone can find inner peace whenever you are around them.

I prefer beauty to come from the physical and the inner. I can't do with just one. I believe someone can be physically beautiful and also internally beautiful. Beauty can come from outside and the inside.

The essence of beauty is not only the physical aspect. Inner peace, kindness, compassion and being real are other forms of beauty.

You can be beautiful in facial look but you have a dark heart, that isn't beauty. Beauty is when someone can find inner peace whenever you are around them.
Well said, if people can't feel at peace around you, then that's not true beauty.

Back