Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the best gift for a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
The best gift for a boyfriend or girlfriend often depends on their interests and preferences. Consider personalized gifts, experiences like a romantic dinner or a weekend getaway, thoughtful gestures, or items that hold sentimental. Gifts that show you know and appreciate your partner's unique qualities are always the right choice. Communication and understanding their likes and dislikes can help you select a meaningful and special gift for your significant other.

Everything depends on the financial capacity of the person that you are in a relationship with because all fingers are not equal when it comes to having money. So, whatever you can be able to afford to buy as a gift for your partner it's going to be seen as a perfect gift for him or her.

You got the point there. It all depends on the financial capacity of the person. Love understands. What's important is the gift is from the heart. Even if it is only a free ticket to a movie that already makes sense for two people in love.

One of my ex girlfriends understood that I am a music person and she bought me a piano. I treasure that piano amongst the other three that I have. It is my personal piano that no one can sit on no matter how close you are to me. I remember her always whenever I see or sit to play that piano.

One of my ex girlfriends understood that I am a music person and she bought me a piano. I treasure that piano amongst the other three that I have. It is my personal piano that no one can sit on no matter how close you are to me. I remember her always whenever I see or sit to play that piano.
Where is your ex-girlfriend this time? Why didn't you end your love triumphantly? Who cheated between the two of you? That ex of yours was very caring and thoughtful seldom you find in this digital world where we always see and hear faithful lovers.

Where is your ex-girlfriend this time? Why didn't you end your love triumphantly? Who cheated between the two of you? That ex of yours was very caring and thoughtful seldom you find in this digital world where we always see and hear faithful lovers.
No one actually cheated. I became so stressed trying to round up my college studies and didn't have time for any other thing again because I was in danger of having an extra year. She rarely saw me, we didn't talk like before. Didn't give her sufficient attention she needed. She got tired and found solace in someone else. She is now married. I am their family friend. I apologized to her after I was settled but she had already moved on with someone else. It was my fault. But we are good now. I am her daughter's baptismal mentor.

Biggest gift is trust and other materialistic things can make you happy for a short time but true love and trust stays for a very long time if not whole life.

No one actually cheated. I became so stressed trying to round up my college studies and didn't have time for any other thing again because I was in danger of having an extra year. She rarely saw me, we didn't talk like before. Didn't give her sufficient attention she needed. She got tired and found solace in someone else. She is now married. I am their family friend. I apologized to her after I was settled but she had already moved on with someone else. It was my fault. But we are good now. I am her daughter's baptismal mentor.
Wow what a love story to tell the world. It seems your ex girlfriend remembers you but she could not anymore remember the feelings. She's a strong lady, broad minded and having a forgiving heart. She's one in a million. Others never talk to their ex and consider him or her not existing.

I think may be a candle night dinner in a restaurant or a movie in a theatre or going for a long drive may be a good gift for a girl/boy friend. It's all depends on the financial condition of one. Sometimes a boy/girl friend may be too demanding and may not get happy with it.

It depends on the couple. To get the best gifts for a boyfriend or a girlfriend, it's best you find out what they like. This way you would be able to find the best gift for them. Or simply give them something that comes from your heart.

You have to observe too on what your girlfriend or boyfriend likes before buying something as a token of your love and gratitude. In my case, my boyfriend knows what I like and every time he sends me a gift even without the occasion, it is always the one I like to see and that is a green tote.

That is very important. He/she should always ensure that the gift must be such that it is liked by the partner. There is no meaning of giving the gift which is not liked by someone's girl/boy friend.

Anything that would actually be useful to the boyfriend or girlfriend is a good gift for a boyfriend or girlfriend. I always like getting wears for my man and he always appreciates it so much.

To avoid the frustration of a gift rejection from your girlfriend, it is better to ask her on what she likes. You may ask her indirectly to avoid suspicion and the thrill will diminish in split seconds. That way, your gift even without the occasion will be heartily appreciated by your sweet love.

I once fall in love during my secondary school study and my big gift to my girlfriend was a ring and its most expensive I present the gift for her on her birthday because she stated that she want me to gave her something that she will mostly think of me

There will be many gifts to treasure from our lives of life. They may vary accordingly but one thing for sure we value it whatever the amount will be as long as it is from the heart. It must also be a gift despite not expensive but lovely like bouquet of red roses.

Back