Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is one thing you would never want to tell your own children about yourself?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Children will always be interested in our lives and what happened before they were born. I think it will be interesting for them to know everything from the beginning of our childhood, but the only thing I will definitely not tell or hide is that I was a loser at school and I was often bullied

Right now though I don't think there is anything I won't tell them, the most important thing is that the situation calls for me telling them at that moment.

No parent would like to tell their story of being a loser.

BTW whatever things they ask about me I tell them I don't think there is anything about me which I think I should hide from my kids.

I will pick the ones that I have learnt a lesson about or the ones that I gathered experiences. The stories I will avoid telling them are those ones I have gone the path and there wasn't any fruits from them.

Back