Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is one thing that you would like to learn?

arunima25

Veteran

Reaction score
Learning never ceases...Life in true sense stops if you stop learning. I am always open for learning. And I keep learning every moment of my life, from people around me and from things I watch or read. Apart from them, I am always upgrading myself with some skill in a formal set up or just learning from friends/ family/ online resources. I am into a course that keeps my Sunday online. It will get over in December with a exam, paper presentation and a certificate. I always think that this would be the last thing that I would do, but it never happens. I like to keep learning and growing. I have already come to know of another international certificate course conducted from UK and I am very keen to join it when they start their next batch in January. Well, I can't help it. I am a trainer in few courses and I am a student in other. I love it.

I would like to learn how to properly communicate with people. Because as for me, I communicate in a completely different way and many people don't like it. I don't even know if there are such online courses

It's a great quality @arunima25 ji to keep learning new things and stay updated and this learning should never stop and we can learn from everyone in our life even from kids.

One thing that l desperately would wish to learn is how to code. I want to be able to build apps. I think that is the highest tech skill that anyone can have. I have tried to learn by myself but I haven't been able to make any headway with that.

There are so many things I would really like to learn, I would like to learn more advance courses in graphic designing, I would like to learn some advance courses in photo editing and video editing.

@Kingpin . I totally agree there. The young children and youths that I work with everyday have taught me a lot. We learn a lot from each other.
@King Belieal . Coding might not be easy for everyone to be able to learn it on their own. Do you have plans to join some course in near future?
@eLdavis That sounds great. There are many courses available online at affordable rates for them. Some might be free. You can get started. All the best.

@Kingpin . I totally agree there. The young children and youths that I work with everyday have taught me a lot. We learn a lot from each other.
@King Belieal . Coding might not be easy for everyone to be able to learn it on their own. Do you have plans to join some course in near future?
@eLdavis That sounds great. There are many courses available online at affordable rates for them. Some might be free. You can get started. All the best.
Yes I have already started some, but most of them due to very little free time, I have not had to actually go through some. I we try create time for more though.

The key is to keep learning and never feel satisfied with your current skill set and should always look to improve and polish your skills.

Back